Working Student (f/m/d)
What will keep you challenged?
Are you searching for your first career step into the professional world? Join our dynamic and innovative team at MOONBASE – A record-breaking Social-First consultancy behind some of the top campaigns for our clients such as Amazon, Gymshark, Taxfix and more. We specialize in creating groundbreaking campaigns on Instagram, Tik tok and Facebook that captivate captivate audiences and drive engagement.
You will be working on our day-to-day business as well as on special projects where you will contribute to the innovation and execution of new ideas to help our clients achieve their goals. Note that we are growing fast and successful interns and working students can expect to be offered a full-time contract upon completion.
- Gain an inside perspective of category-leading brands in exciting markets
- Support the client teams in Influencer/Creator Marketing & Reporting projects
- Ideate, structure and develop influencer/creator marketing approaches for several social media platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, Twitch and YouTube
- Create a link and correlation between content creativity and analytical measurability
Which traits & experience contribute to your success?
- Currently enrolled in the middle/end of your Bachelor/Master studies in Marketing/Communication or other relevant field of study
- You are currently based in Germany/ enrolled in a German university
- Business fluent command of German is a requirement
- Excellent spoken and written English skills are plus
- On the forefront of social trends, able to adapt & progress
- A keen eye for well-performing & viral social media content
- Familiarity with the German influencer landscape, basic knowledge of influencer marketing best-practice & relevant KPIs
- You have a strong academic record and already gained relevant practical work experience in related industries
- Tool competence is a plus (Google Slides, Excel, Adobe CC)
- You can join the company part-time (20H per week) for a duration of at least 6 months
- Analytical and organizational skills- you are not afraid of managing multiple projects at once
- Strong attention to detail, ability to take initiative and function independently balanced with strong teamwork
What to expect working at MOONBASE
At MOONBASE you can expect a down to earth, no bullshit, yet high caliber work environment:
- Fully remote & flexible working hours
- Cutting-edge Apple M1 chips (2021) and full modern tool stack
- MOONBASE Workations: offsite trips with the entire team to exciting destinations
- Fully remote & flexible working environment
- We hire internationally regardless of your location 🌍
- MOONBASE offsites – fun team trips to exciting locations. From sunbathing on the beaches of Marbella, Spain to husky sledding and chasing the Northern lights in Lapland, Finland, we love to cross off items on our bucket list together as a team!
- 50€ monthly vouchers on services & products of your choice
- Learning budgets for each Astro
- MOONBASE sponsors all official Meta trainings & certifications
- Monthly virtual team lunches and several other thrilling engagement activities
Our hiring process
- First interview
- Hiring Manager Interview
- Take-home case Study
- Final Interview
- Your Offer from the Moon
We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.