TALENT ACQUISITION WORKING STUDENT (f/m/d)
What will keep you challenged?
We are looking for you to join our People & Culture team as the Talent Acquisition Working Student. You will be responsible for attracting and hiring the right people and supporting our Recruiting Team on a daily basis. You’ll be the first touchpoint for candidates and talents and our face to the world. You will report to the Head of People & Culture but work closely with our amazing Talent Acquisition Manager on all tasks related to recruitment, and project management. During your time at ‘the BASE’, you will be given the opportunity to attain hands-on experience and learn about the latest recruitment trends which would kickstart your professional career.
- You will work very closely with the People & Culture team supporting recruitment & HR projects
- Active sourcing on platforms such as LinkedIn, Instagram etc.
- Optimizing and managing application funnels through headhunting/messaging while keeping a clear structure
- Screening and reviewing resumes, scheduling calls with the candidates and staying in touch with our talent
- You will be maintaining direct communication with candidates and status updates on their application through emails and message responses
- Creating job descriptions, uploading them to our website, job boards, socials, etc.
- Monitoring and updating our LinkedIn job boards, optimizing review-generation processes
- You will report directly to the Head of People & Culture
- Create Videos for our recruitment processes
- Support in our Employer Branding Activities
- Manage and own projects related to supporting the People & Culture team
Which traits & experience contribute to your success?
- Currently enrolled in the middle/end of your Bachelor/Master studies in Business Administration/ Psychology/ Communication or relevant fields of study
- You are currently based in Germany/enrolled in a German university
- You enjoy working with people and have a passion for matching amazing talent with the right career opportunities
- A proven interest in HR and Recruitment, Employer Branding
- Solution-oriented, taking the initiative and balancing independent work with strong teamwork
- Self-starter mentality and proactive mindset
- Excellent verbal communication skills, people-first mentality
- Fluent English (level C1 or C2), German skills are a big plus
What to expect working at MOONBASE
At Moonbase you can expect a down to earth, no bullshit, yet high caliber work environment. Thrive from an inspiring, young & dynamic team.
- Fully remote & flexible working hours
- Cutting-edge Apple M1 chips (2021) and full modern tool stack
- MOONBASE Workations: quarterly offsite trips with the entire team to exciting destinations
- Option to rent high-quality home-office equipment (ergonomic chairs, desks, etc.)
- Monthly vouchers worth 50€ on services & products of your choice such as Airbnb, IKEA, H&M, Google Play, Zalando, and many more
- Weekly company workouts with a professional personal trainer
- Extensive personal development opportunities + role specific learning budgets
- MOONBASE sponsors all official Facebook certifications & trainings
- Competitive compensation
We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.