Senior Public Relations & Communications Manager (F/M/D)
What will keep you challenged?
As Senior PR & Communications Manager you will be responsible for ensuring we establish MOONBASE as a trusted and credible brand that is currently building the hottest operative marketing consultancy in Europe. To increase our reach, and multiply our impact, we’re now looking for a modern, resourceful and confident Senior PR & Communications professional who is eager to shape and spread MOONBASE’s story + Know-How with creative and impactful communications campaigns also leveraging the Personal Brands within the company.
- Building MOONBASE’s PR strategy across our key markets in Europe and later the US to create awareness for MOONBASE’s brand and establish MOONBASE as an industry leader, the go-to for Category-leading brands
- Develop thought-leadership activities, such as Op-Eds, surveys, and communications campaigns
- Develop our media relations strategy to secure regular placements in relevant media outlets
- Raise the profile of MOONBASE’s already known founders and leadership through proactive thought leadership including bylines, award submissions, conferences and speaking engagements
- Organize, schedule, and prepare MOONBASE’s leaders and subject matter experts for speaking engagements and press interviews.
- Work alongside our content marketing team to find ways to distribute our growing library of content
- Collaborate with our Social Media team finding progressive ways of how to do modern PR
- Manage external agency relationships.
- Manage inbound media requests, lead initiatives to build media kits etc.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results internally
Which traits & experience contribute to your success?
- You have min. 3+ years of experience working in PR. Preferably, you have experience in a B2B company or have worked for Publishers like Horizont, W&V etc. It’s an even bigger bonus if you have knowledge of the marketing agency landscape.
- You have excellent writing, editing, speaking/presentation skills, and a real passion for storytelling.
- Proficiency with the PR distribution tools and monitoring technologies required to track for media campaigns across multiple platforms
- You have a willingness to learn and seek out the knowledge and expertise in areas that you’re not yet familiar with.
- You are able to spar with our founder to derive relevant topics from dialogues within our daily business (marketing/new media related), therefore have an understanding of these terms: https://omr.com/de/glossar/
- You appreciate working in an environment where regular feedback is part of the culture. You’re open to both giving and receiving feedback so that everyone can improve.
- Perfectly fluent and great writing skills in German and English (both necessary)
- Significant knowledge and experience in planning, managing and delivering press and external communication work programmes within a scaling organization
- Advanced media relation skills and 2 years of PR agency management experience
- Excellent copywriting, editing and proofreading skills, with good grammar and literacy in English as well as German language
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational, prioritization and time-management skills
- Comfortable engaging with stakeholders at all levels
What to expect working at MOONBASE
At MOONBASE you can expect a high caliber team and flexible work environment that places value on camaraderie and diverse perspectives. We work hard to create dream roles for everyone at the base.
- Fully remote & flexible working hours
- Cutting-edge Apple M1 chips (2021) and full modern tool stack
- MOONBASE Workations: quarterly offsite trips with the entire team to exciting destinations
- Weekly company workouts with a professional personal trainer
- Option to rent high-quality home-office equipment (ergonomic chairs, desks, etc.)
- Monthly vouchers worth 50€ on services & products of your choice such as Airbnb, IKEA, H&M, Google Play, Zalando, and many more
- Extensive personal development opportunities + role specific learning budgets
- MOONBASE sponsors all official Facebook certifications & trainings
- Competitive compensation
- We actively empower our people not only to take ownership, but to be owners with our equity/VESOP program
- Performance Bonus: %-commission of EBIT + %-commission of Revenue of your projects
🏄♀️ Peek into our culture: MOONBASE Culture
We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.