Senior Paid Media Manager (f/m/d)
What will keep you challenged?
As a Senior Paid Media Manager, you will be responsible for planning, implementing, optimizing and reporting on cutting-edge paid social media strategies through Meta, TikTok, and others with emphasis on creative and testing excellence and winning media buying tactics, while coordinating closely with a cross functional team to deliver on our clients goals.
You will be responsible for media strategy, analysis and guiding junior and professional Paid Media Managers to execute and deliver client’s paid social strategy, managing your team to deliver performance against agreed KPIs.
- Planning paid social campaigns across multiple-social channels
- Critically analyzing the performance of campaigns, identifying opportunities to optimize, facilitating changes to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs
- Producing high quality client-facing reports, studies and presentations including measuring forecasts vs actual and clearly articulating rationale for optimisation methodologies throughout campaigns
- Supporting new business by delivering paid social audits and account reports
- Project managing all activity and processes required to proficiently run and create campaigns
- Managing day-to-day relationships with account teams, clients, advertising partners and colleagues.
- Leading and guiding junior and professional Paid Media Managers to help develop their skills & understanding within the scope of paid social
Which traits & experience contribute to your success?
- 5+ years of experience in working with (Social-) Performance Marketing
- Prior team leading experience
- Self-starter who is highly motivated and passionate about social media and paid social
- Experience with new business strategy
- Structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritize tasks
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills for client calls and face to face meetings
- Requisite Project Management skills required to ensure seamless standards of service and delivery
- Strong software skills that support the delivery of high quality client facing documents.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, people first mentality
- Strong English business writing skills and able to produce high quality documents
- Intimate experience with all the different facets within each social media platform
- On the forefront of social trends, able to adapt & progress
- Experience with viral content
- German skills are a plus
What to expect working at MOONBASE
At Moonbase you can expect a down to earth, no bullshit, yet high caliber work environment. Thrive from an inspiring, young & dynamic team.
- Fully remote & flexible working hours
- Cutting-edge Apple M1 chips (2021) and full modern tool stack
- MOONBASE Workations: quarterly offsite trips with the entire team to exciting destinations
- Option to rent high-quality home-office equipment (ergonomic chairs, desks, etc.)
- Monthly vouchers worth 50€ on services & products of your choice such as Airbnb, IKEA, H&M, Google Play, Zalando, and many more
- Weekly company workouts with a professional personal trainer
- Extensive personal development opportunities + role specific learning budgets
- MOONBASE sponsors all official Facebook certifications & trainings
- Competitive compensation
- Performance Bonus: %-commission of EBIT + %-commission of Revenue of your projects
We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.