What will keep you challenged?
You create compelling creative concepts & wordings for global social-first campaigns & activations. You are proactive in response to briefs, pushing ideas above and beyond requirements. You collaborate on social-first ideas with other creatives, strategy, design and tech teams. You mentor and train colleagues. You set category-leading benchmarks in creative & functional ad-copy for global and local campaigns on modern marketing channels.
- You will be responsible for planning client’s brand advertisements, revising presentations, and shaping brand standards
- Create timely Instagram posts based on core Highsnobiety topics, including ideating original content, writing on-brand copy, and presenting ideas for and executing social-exclusive initiatives/campaigns
- You have a deep understanding of social media ads and can create tailored text-assets for each platform and ad-layout
- You will be inventing new ideas for branding, advertising campaigns, and marketing messages
- Define and develop creative strategy and how we communicate
- Deep social-first understanding of the client’s brand, market, customers, and channels of distribution
- Able to work across multiple projects simultaneously
- Monitor trends in online community tools, trends, and applications
- Monitor the competition and be aware of market changes and developments
Which traits & experience contribute to your success?
- You have several years of professional experience in either an agency or corporate environment
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, with a progressive and anti-oppressive perspective—editorial experience is a significant plus
- Strong visual eye and attention to detail with a proven ability to think strategically and critically about creative conversations and ideas, both written and visual
- Strong professional and personal interest in Instagram and social media trends
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment
- You have a strong knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
What to expect working at MOONBASE
At Moonbase you can expect a down to earth, no bullshit, yet high caliber work environment. Thrive from an inspiring, young & dynamic team.
- Supportive and hard working environment
- You will join a world-class team with past achievements in their previous projects
- You can have a direct impact without micromanagement
- Your work brings you in contact with the “Who is Who” of the German E-Commerce industry
- You will work with people who believe in the company, love what they do, and are happy being together
- Culture of trust, empowerment, and constructive feedback
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring, and personal development opportunities
- Opportunity to partly schedule your working times on your own, remotely
- Work with the biggest brands in the world
- Competitive compensation & pension
- Well equipped and modern flagship office right above Apple & Tesla in Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company at team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a steep learning curve from day one
We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.