Senior Campaign Manager (f/m/d)
What will keep you challenged?
As a Senior Campaign Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the creation, management, execution, and development of organic & paid Social Media Strategies for clients while analyzing new market opportunities. This role coordinates with the Head of Campaigns to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency, hitting and exceeding our clients’ goals. The position involves creating and delivering engaging & successful social campaigns across numerous different social platforms in a variety of native mediums.
- Create & execute social media strategies
- Ensure a superior quality of communication and project delivery
- Plan social media campaigns and provide everything needed for client pitches
- Develop analytics reports and collate data from Social Media staff reporting, presenting analysis of campaigns and trends to all stakeholders
- Monitor trends in online community tools, trends, and applications
- Monitor the competition and be aware of market changes and developments
Which traits & experience contribute to your success?
- Owning/having owned social media communities/pages is a plus
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching organic Social Media Campaigns on Instagram
- Excellent verbal communication skills, people first mentality
- Intimate experience with the different facets within each social media platform
- On the forefront of social trends, able to adapt & progress
- Experience with viral content on Instagram
- A keen eye for well performing Instagram Feeds
- Excellent spoken and written English + German skills
What to expect working at MOONBASE
At Moonbase you can expect a down to earth, no bullshit, yet high caliber work environment. Thrive from an inspiring, young & dynamic team.
- Supportive and hard working environment
- You will join a world-class team with past achievements in their previous projects
- You can have a direct impact without micromanagement
- Your work brings you in contact with the “Who is Who” of the German E-Commerce industry
- You will work with people who believe in the company, love what they do, and are happy being together
- Culture of trust, empowerment, and constructive feedback
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring, and personal development opportunities
- Opportunity to partly schedule your working times on your own, remotely
- Work with the biggest brands in the world
- Competitive compensation & pension
- Well equipped and modern flagship office right above Apple & Tesla in Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company at team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a steep learning curve from day one
We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.