Paid Media Manager (f/m/d)
What will keep you challenged?
A Paid Social/Performance Marketing Manager is responsible for managing, executing and delivering client’s paid social strategy and efficient day to day management of assigned client accounts, focusing on delivering performance against agreed KPIs.
Key Responsibilities include planning, executing, optimising and reporting on cutting-edge paid social media campaigns through available social media marketing platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, etc) with emphasis on innovative initiatives, and working closely with the Client team to communicate campaign strategy, progress and results.
- Planning paid social campaigns across multiple-social channels
- Critically analyzing the performance of campaigns, identifying opportunities to optimize, facilitating changes to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs
- Sparring with content strategists on your team to unlock growth and efficiency through creative excellence and insightful testing practices
- Project managing all activity and processes required to proficiently run and create campaigns
- Producing high quality client-facing reports, studies and presentations including measuring forecasts vs actual and clearly articulating rationale for optimisation methodologies throughout campaigns
- Managing day-to-day relationships with account teams, clients, advertising partners and colleagues.
- Support new business by delivering paid social audits and account reports
Which traits & experience contribute to your success?
- Strong English business writing skills and able to produce high quality documents
- 3+ years of experience in working with (Social-) Performance Marketing, primarily Meta (TikTok is a plus)
- Self-starter who is highly motivated and passionate about social media and paid social
- Structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritize tasks
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills for client calls and face to face meetings
- Requisite Project Management skills required to ensure seamless standards of service and delivery
- Strong software skills that support the delivery of high quality client facing documents/dashboards (Data Studio)
- Excellent verbal communication skills, people first mentality
- Intimate experience with all the different facets within each social media platform
- On the forefront of social trends, able to adapt & progress
- Keen eye for viral content & German skills are a plus
What to expect working at MOONBASE
At Moonbase you can expect a down to earth, no bullshit, yet high caliber work environment. Thrive from an inspiring, young & dynamic team.
- Competitive compensation & pension, 20 paid vacation days per year (PTO)
- Remote first (up to 100%), Hybrid Flagship Office in Berlin Remote & flexible working hours: we made this part of our DNA long ago. Mobile/home office isn’t a benefit any longer and our team is spread across the globe
- High-Quality Home-Office Equipment (Chairs, Desks, etc.)
- Extensive personal development opportunities such as regular coachings and free access to mental health professionals + learning Budget
- MOONBASE sponsors all official Facebook certifications & trainings
- We actively empower our people to not only take ownership but to be owners with our equity/VESOP program
- Performance Bonus: %-commission of EBIT + %-commission of Revenue of your projects
- Cutting-edge Apple M1 chips (2021) and full modern tool stack (Slack, Notion, GSuite, ClickUp, Calendly etc.)
- All roles can redeem up to 40€ worth of vouchers every month on services & products of their choice such as Amazon Prime, Douglas, Spotify, Apple, Swapfiets and many more
We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.