Paid Media Manager (f/m/d)
What will keep you challenged?
A Paid Social/Performance Marketing Manager is responsible for managing, executing and delivering client’s paid social strategy and efficient day to day management of assigned client accounts, focusing on delivering performance against agreed KPIs.
Key Responsibilities include planning, executing, optimising and reporting on cutting-edge paid social media campaigns through available social media marketing platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, etc) with emphasis on innovative initiatives, and working closely with the Client team to communicate campaign strategy, progress and results.
- Planning paid social campaigns across multiple-social channels
- Critically analysing the performance of campaigns, identifying opportunities to optimise, facilitating changes to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs
- Project managing all activity and processes required to proficiently run and create campaigns
- Producing high quality client-facing reports, studies and presentations including measuring forecasts vs actual and clearly articulating rationale for optimisation methodologies throughout campaigns
- Managing day-to-day relationships with account teams, clients, advertising partners and colleagues.
- Support new business by delivering paid social audits and account reports
Which traits & experience contribute to your success?
- Owning/having owned social media communities/pages is a plus
- Proven copy-writing skills are plus
- Experience launching organic Social Media Campaigns on Instagram
- Excellent verbal communication skills, people first mentality
- Intimate experience with the different facets within each social media platform
- On the forefront of social trends, able to adapt & progress
- Experience with viral content on Instagram
- Excellent spoken and written English + German skills
What to expect working at MOONBASE
At Moonbase you can expect a down to earth, no bullshit, yet high caliber work environment. Thrive from an inspiring, young & dynamic team.
- You will join a world-class team with past achievements in their previous projects
- You can have a direct impact without micromanagement and will work with people who believe in the company, love what they do, and are happy being together
- Your work brings you in contact with the biggest brands in the world and the “Who is Who” of the German E-Commerce industry
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Opportunity to partly schedule your working times on your own, remotely
- Competitive compensation & pension
- Well equipped and modern flagship office right above Apple & Tesla in Berlin
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a steep learning curve from day one
We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.