Junior Visual Designer (f/m/d)
What will keep you challenged?
As a Visual Designer (f/m/d) you will be supporting our Creative Team on a daily basis, creating visual content for the social media world of our clients such as Mercedes Benz, Amazon, Gymshark and others. In the creative department you will be part of a team of creatives that constantly want to explore new techniques, methods and ideas to create something new for millions of people to see.
- Creating visual content and marketing assets for the social media world of our clients such as Mercedes Benz, Amazon, Gymshark and co.
- Concepting and developing content for social campaigns.
- Creating mood boards and gathering design references for projects to communicate ideas.
- Work closely together with the creative, campaigns & growth team, delivering the best solution for our individual projects.
Which traits & experience contribute to your success?
- You fly through the most essential Creative Cloud apps – Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma & co. are your daily drivers.
- You love creating concepts, developing ideas together with other creatives and bringing them to life.
- Social Media is your playground and you know what it means to create assets with a social first aspect in mind.
- You like broadening your horizons and are keen to learn new things even from other fields.
- Basic knowledge in motion design with After Effects and/or Premiere Pro is a huge plus.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English. German is a plus.
What to expect working at MOONBASE
At Moonbase you can expect a down to earth, no bullshit, yet high caliber work environment. Thrive from an inspiring, young & dynamic team.
- Fully remote & flexible working hours
- Cutting-edge Apple M1 chips (2021) and full modern tool stack
- Competitive compensation & 20 paid vacation days per year
- MOONBASE Workations: bi-annual offsite trips with the entire team to exciting destinations
- Weekly company workouts with a professional personal trainer
- Option to rent high-quality home-office equipment (ergonomic chairs, desks, etc.)
- Monthly vouchers worth 40€ on services & products of your choice such as Spotify, Airbnb, Eventim, Douglas, Voi, Thalia and many more
Extensive personal development opportunities + role specific learning budgets
- MOONBASE sponsors all official Facebook certifications & trainings
- We actively empower our people not only to take ownership, but to be owners with our equity/VESOP program
- Performance Bonus: %-commission of EBIT + %-commission of Revenue of your projects
We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.