Head of Paid Media (f/m/d)
What will keep you challenged?
The Social Performance Marketing Lead at Moonbase is a key role spearheading our Social Performance team and overseeing creation & delivery of clients’ Performance Marketing strategy on different Social platforms.
Key Responsibilities include creating KPIs, planning, executing, optimising and reporting on cutting-edge paid social media campaigns through available social media marketing platforms (e.g. Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube, etc.) with emphasis on innovative initiatives, and working closely with the Client team to communicate campaign strategy, progress and results.
- Planning paid social campaigns across multiple-social channels
- Critically analysing the performance of campaigns, identifying opportunities to optimise, facilitating changes to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs
- Project managing all activity and processes required to proficiently run and create campaigns
- Producing high quality client-facing reports, studies and presentations including measuring forecasts vs actual and clearly articulating rationale for optimisation methodologies throughout campaigns
- Managing day-to-day relationships with account teams, clients, advertising partners and colleagues.
- Support new business by delivering paid social audits and account reports
Which traits & experience contribute to your success?
- Strong English business writing skills and able to produce high quality documents
- 3 years+ of experience in working with (Social-) Performance Marketing
- Self-starter who is highly motivated and passionate about social media and paid social
- Structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritise tasks
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills for client calls and face to face meetings
- Requisite Project Management skills required to ensure seamless standards of service and delivery
- Strong software skills that support the delivery of high quality client facing documents.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, people first mentality
- Intimate experience with all the different facets within each social media platform
- On the forefront of social trends, able to adapt & progress
- Experience with viral content
- German skills are a plus
What to expect working at MOONBASE
At Moonbase you can expect a down to earth, no bullshit, yet high caliber work environment. Thrive from an inspiring, young & dynamic team.
- Supportive and hard working environment
- You will join a world-class team with past achievements in their previous projects
- You can have a direct impact without micromanagement
- Your work brings you in contact with the “Who is Who” of the German E-Commerce industry
- You will work with people who believe in the company, love what they do, and are happy being together
- Culture of trust, empowerment, and constructive feedback
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring, and personal development opportunities
- Opportunity to partly schedule your working times on your own, remotely
- Work with the biggest brands in the world
- Competitive compensation & pension
- Well equipped and modern flagship office right above Apple & Tesla in Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company at team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a steep learning curve from day one
We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.