Finance Accounting Manager
What will keep you challenged?
As a Finance Accounting Manager, you will own the payment management with our partners. Cash-flow is king – so it’s a crucial role for the company.
You will also handle all the invoicing and working with our external accounting firm.
- Invoicing to our partners based on data from our CRM and Business Development team
- Communication with partners about invoiced amounts & discrepancies
- Ensure all bills and invoices are paid, filed, and reconciled in a timely manner
- Overdue payments management
- Manage monthly account reconciliations and financial reporting
- Manage bank accounts and cash flow
- Liaise with external tax consultants and accountants to prepare accounts
- Prepare the monthly payroll
- Prepare monthly financial reporting for internal and external stakeholders
- Improve processes and controls by developing and implementing your ideas for change
- Matching Customer Payment and Invoice Records
- Working closely with our external accounting firm
- Support CEO with the P&L management
Which traits & experience contribute to your success?
- 2+ years of combined accounting and finance experience
- Degree in finance, accounting, or related field..
- Experience with statutory reporting in Germany
- Understanding how our business impacts accounting and vice versa.
- General knowledge of German law and regulations
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written German and English
What to expect working at MOONBASE
At Moonbase you can expect a down to earth, no bullshit, yet high caliber work environment. Thrive from an inspiring, young & dynamic team.
- Supportive and hard working environment
- You will join a world-class team with past achievements in their previous projects
- You can have a direct impact without micromanagement
- Your work brings you in contact with the “Who is Who” of the German E-Commerce industry
- You will work with people who believe in the company, love what they do, and are happy being together
- Culture of trust, empowerment, and constructive feedback
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring, and personal development opportunities
- Opportunity to partly schedule your working times on your own, remotely
- Work with the biggest brands in the world
- Competitive compensation & pension
- Well equipped and modern flagship office right above Apple & Tesla in Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company at team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a steep learning curve from day one
We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.