Social Disruption & Community Lead
What will keep you challenged?
We’re looking for a progressive Social Disruption & Community Lead to join our team. You will help us create & manage the most engaging communities for our clients. As the Social Disruption & Community Lead you will be involved for the creation, management, execution, and development of Social Media Strategies for clients while being the Lead for organic/owned channels. This role coordinates with the Head of Campaigns to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency, hitting and exceeding our clients’ goals. The position involves creating and delivering engaging & successful campaigns across numerous different social platforms (Instagram, TikTok, others) while pushing the boundaries of organic social media strategies.
- Create timely Instagram posts (& other Socials) based on defined topics, including ideating original content, writing on-brand copy, and presenting ideas for and executing social-exclusive initiatives/campaigns
- Disrupt current content approaches in paid & organic social media strategies
- Plan social media campaigns and provide everything needed for client pitches
- Assist the account team in strategizing, defining and implementing social projects to meet commercial goals
- Manage all owned social media pages focusing on organic content
- Develop analytics reports and collate data from Social Media staff reporting, presenting analysis of campaigns and trends to all departments
- Monitor trends in online community tools, trends, and applications
- Monitor the competition and be aware of market changes and developments
- Provide and prioritise feedback from the user community to the product team
- Support, feed & grow our product in early adopter communities around the world
- Organise and run A/B tests and work on our strategy around continuous user testing
Which traits & experience contribute to your success?
- Creative: You have experience in producing content, for example creating YouTube videos or writing a blog
- Demonstrable experience growing a channel to significant scale through key initiatives
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, with a progressive and anti-oppressive perspective—editorial experience is a significant plus
- Strong visual eye and attention to detail with a proven ability to think strategically and critically about creative conversations and ideas, both written and visual
- Strong professional and personal interest in Instagram and social media trends
- Experience managing the performance and growth of two or more individuals
- Experience using data analytics tools to convert data into actionable content plans and growth strategies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment
- Marketing & Comms: Ability to craft marketing and/or social media messages
- Maker mindset: You’ve made something where there was nothing before and feel like you know how to do that again.
- Owning/having owned big social media communities/pages is a plus
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching organic Social Media Campaigns on Instagram
- On the forefront of social trends, able to adapt & progress
- Experience with viral content on Instagram
- A keen eye for well performing Instagram Feeds
- Excellent spoken and written English + German skills
What to expect working at MOONBASE
At Moonbase you can expect a down to earth, no bullshit, yet high caliber work environment. Thrive from an inspiring, young & dynamic team.
- Supportive and hard working environment
- You will join a world-class team with past achievements in their previous projects
- You can have a direct impact without micromanagement
- Your work brings you in contact with the “Who is Who” of the German E-Commerce industry
- You will work with people who believe in the company, love what they do, and are happy being together
- Culture of trust, empowerment, and constructive feedback
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring, and personal development opportunities
- Opportunity to partly schedule your working times on your own, remotely
- Work with the biggest brands in the world
- Competitive compensation & pension
- Well equipped and modern flagship office right above Apple & Tesla in Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company at team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a steep learning curve from day one
We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.