CAMPAIGNS MANAGER, SOCIAL (f/m/d)
What will keep you challenged?
(Hiring for both professional and senior talent!)
As Campaigns Manager, Social (f/m/d) you will support the Business Director of your accounts in their mission delivering category-leading services to our clients. You will be exposed to fast paced environments on cutting-edge projects building the hottest Web3 marketing consultancy in Europe. You will be the glue hands-on orchestrating large-scale marketing operations on a global scale.
- Creating and delivering engaging & successful social campaigns across numerous different social platforms in a variety of native mediums
- Ensure a superior quality of communication and project delivery
- Plan social media strategies & campaigns and provide everything needed for client pitches
- Develop analytics reports and collate data from Social Media staff reporting, presenting the analysis of campaigns and trends to all stakeholders
- Meeting deadlines with precision and flagging those that aren’t attainable upfront.
- Monitor the competition and be aware of market changes and developments
- Coordinating and managing digital projects for our clients, e.g. digital campaigns, branding, social media & websites
- As a direct contact person, you will advise our clients regarding appearance and action planning
- You are responsible for operational project management and will independently prepare briefings, project plans, cost calculations and offers
- Supporting clients regarding their strategic and operative in digital activities
- Preparation and management of status, kick-off and review meetings – internal and external
- Efficient resource planning; a constant eye on timing and coordination of service
- Preparation and monitoring of monthly reporting on budgets and forecasts
Which traits & experience contribute to your success?
- Positive work attitude and composure also in times of high growth efforts, you an outstanding communicator showing maturity and presence
- Agency Experience in Online Marketing is a plus
- You are Digital-First and have an easy time displaying your leadership in person as well as through virtual communication tools
- You lead by example, acting as a role model to display (some of) our values
- Agile mindset when it comes to feedback, continuous improvement, and learning
- Your mentality is hands-on and entrepreneurial; you know how to roll up your sleeves to deliver alongside your team
- You possess outstanding analytical and organization skills. You look at data and can use it to roll out initiatives to improve campaigns
- Fluent in German and English (both necessary)
What to expect working at MOONBASE
At Moonbase you can expect a down to earth, no bullshit, yet high caliber work environment. Thrive from an inspiring, young & dynamic team.
- Fully remote & flexible working hours
- Cutting-edge Apple M1 chips (2021) and full modern tool stack
- MOONBASE Workations: quarterly offsite trips with the entire team to exciting destinations
- Option to rent high-quality home-office equipment (ergonomic chairs, desks, etc.)
- Monthly vouchers worth 50€ on services & products of your choice such as Airbnb, IKEA, H&M, Google Play, Zalando, and many more
- Extensive personal development opportunities + role specific learning budgets
- Weekly company workouts with a professional personal trainer
- MOONBASE sponsors all official Facebook certifications & trainings
- Competitive compensation
- Performance Bonus: %-commission of EBIT + %-commission of Revenue of your projects
- Provision of 1 year fixed contract with the possibility to extend for an unlimited duration
We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.