Business Director, Social (F/M/D)
WHAT WILL KEEP YOU CHALLENGED?
As a Business Director, Social you will be responsible for overseeing the overall strategy & management and growth of key client accounts that you manage. You will be tasked with understanding clients’ needs and developing solutions to meet them, as well as providing inspiration to help customers meet their objectives. You will need to be an empathetic client leader, who is skilled at developing strategy & relationships with senior marketing stakeholders.
Ultimately accountable for maximizing client satisfaction and value, Business Directors are also responsible for ensuring all client-facing/delivering agency departments work together to provide excellent product and service delivery, at a high level of profitability while building the hottest Web3 marketing consultancy in Europe.
You will be the client-facing strategy POC orchestrating the Departments for Creative, Paid Media & Campaigns while executing industry-shaping projects within attention economy driven places such as Social, Metaverse, Web3.
- Creating and delivering engaging & successful social campaigns across numerous different social platforms in a variety of native mediums.
- Ensure a superior quality of communication and project delivery
- Plan social media strategies & campaigns and provide everything needed for client pitches
- Develop analytics reports and collate data from Social Media staff reporting, presenting the analysis of campaigns and trends to all stakeholders
- Meeting deadlines with precision and flagging those that aren’t attainable upfront.
- Monitor the competition and be aware of market changes and developments
- Create and develop opportunities for growing existing and new client business and profitability, while sharing in this success
- Establish credibility as an advisor to senior clients by demonstrating knowledge of their industry/market and making strategic recommendations
- Develop and execute key account plans that identify client needs and map solutions and engagement accordingly
- Ensure excellence in project delivery for all clients that you manage
- Acting as a Sparring Partner for the Management Team
- Lead and mentor client service team members in developing strategy on key accounts
- Shaping the unique culture of MOONBASE, driving daily engagement on Slack and other tools during remote times
- You will represent us as a thought-leader and build our brand with candidates. You receive social media support from our in-house experts.
WHICH TRAITS & EXPERIENCE CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR SUCCESS?
- A creative and strategic thinker who can think on their feet in front of clients
- Experience leading client service team members on fast-paced global accounts
- As an empathetic person, you have an outgoing & positive work attitude and composure also in times of high growth efforts, you an outstanding communicator showing maturity and presence
- experience with large retainers
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills with key partners and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to execute large-scale strategies and programs, with experience managing diverse sets of marketing programs mapping back to larger strategies and achieving key objectives.
- You are Digital-First and have an easy time displaying your leadership in person as well as through virtual communication tools
- You lead by example, acting as a role model to display (some of) our values
- Agile mindset when it comes to feedback, continuous improvement, and learning
- Your mentality is hands-on and entrepreneurial; you know how to roll up your sleeves to deliver alongside your team
- You possess outstanding analytical and organisation skills. You look at data and can use it to roll out initiatives to exceed client expectations
- You have experience building robust reporting structures and dashboards from scratch
- Fluent in German and English (both necessary)
WHAT TO EXPECT WORKING AT MOONBASE
At MOONBASE you can expect a high caliber team and flexible work environment that places value on camaraderie and diverse perspectives. We work hard to create dream roles for everyone at the base.
- Fully remote & flexible working hours
- Cutting-edge Apple M1 chips (2021) and full modern tool stack
- MOONBASE Workations: quarterly offsite trips with the entire team to exciting destinations
- Weekly company workouts with a professional personal trainer
- Option to rent high-quality home-office equipment (ergonomic chairs, desks, etc.)
- Monthly vouchers worth 50€ on services & products of your choice such as Airbnb, IKEA, H&M, Google Play, Zalando, and many more
- Extensive personal development opportunities + role specific learning budgets
- MOONBASE sponsors all official Facebook certifications & trainings
- Competitive compensation
- We actively empower our people not only to take ownership, but to be owners with our equity/VESOP program
- Performance Bonus: %-commission of EBIT + %-commission of Revenue of your projects
🏄♀️ Peek into our culture: MOONBASE Culture
We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.