Art Director, Motion (f/m/d)
What will keep you challenged?
As an Art Director, Motion in our creative department, you will develop and design creative concepts for integrated campaigns together with our team of Graphic, Motion & 3D Designers for clients such as Mercedes Benz, Amazon, Gymshark and others. You ideally have many years of experience in this role and are passionate about developing creative concepts that mainly speak through any type of moving pictures – from 3D to 2D and more. We will be working together closely, brainstorming ideas together, coming up with concepts and bringing our ideas to life to be seen by millions of people.
- You will conceptualize and design social first campaigns in the form of motion design, video, graphic design etc.
- Developing mood- and storyboards and take care of the visual implementation including animation, cut, sound to the final product
- Producing and optimising attention grabbing animations and visuals for cross-channels communications (Performance Marketing, UGC, Product, etc.)
Which traits & experience contribute to your success?
- You fly through the most essential Creative Cloud apps and Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma & co. are your daily drivers
- After Effects is your home and you have strong knowledge (on an at least theoretical level) in Cinema 4D and Octane Render (or any other comparable render engine like Red Shift, etc.) Knowledge in Premiere Pro is appreciated.
- Knowledge in SFX and music editing for underlining your creatives is a plus
- Knowledge in Unreal Engine is a big plus as well
- You love creating concepts, developing ideas together with other creatives and bringing them to life
- You like broadening your horizons and are keen to learn new things even from other fields
- You are fluent verbally and written in English. German is a big plus
What to expect working at MOONBASE
At Moonbase you can expect a down to earth, no bullshit, yet high caliber work environment. Thrive from an inspiring, young & dynamic team.
- Fully remote & flexible working hours
- Cutting-edge Apple M1 chips (2021) and full modern tool stack
- MOONBASE Workations: quarterly offsite trips with the entire team to exciting destinations
- Weekly company workouts with a professional personal trainer
- Option to rent high-quality home-office equipment (ergonomic chairs, desks, etc.)
- Monthly vouchers worth 40€ on services & products of your choice such as Spotify, Airbnb, Eventim, Douglas, Voi, Thalia and many more
- Extensive personal development opportunities + role specific learning budgets
- MOONBASE sponsors all official Facebook certifications & trainings
- Competitive compensation
We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.