ACCOUNT MANAGER, SOCIAL CAMPAIGNS (f/m/d)
What will keep you challenged?
As Account Manager, Social Campaigns (f/m/d) you will support the Business Director of your accounts in their mission delivering category-leading services to our clients. You will be exposed to fast paced environments on cutting-edge projects building the hottest Web3 marketing consultancy in Europe.
You will be the glue hands-on orchestrating large-scale marketing operations on a global scale.
- Creating and delivering engaging & successful social campaigns across numerous different social platforms in a variety of native mediums
- Ensure a superior quality of communication and project delivery
- Plan social media strategies & campaigns and provide everything needed for client pitches
- Develop analytics reports and collate data from Social Media staff reporting, presenting the analysis of campaigns and trends to all stakeholders
- Meeting deadlines with precision and flagging those that aren’t attainable upfront.
- Monitor the competition and be aware of market changes and developments
- Coordinating and managing digital projects for our clients, e.g. digital campaigns, branding, social media & websites
- As a direct contact person, you will advise our clients regarding appearance and action planning
- You are responsible for operational project management and will independently prepare briefings, project plans, cost calculations and offers
- Supporting clients regarding their strategic and operative in digital activities
- Preparation and management of status, kick-off and review meetings – internal and external
- Efficient resource planning; a constant eye on timing and coordination of service
- Preparation and monitoring of monthly reporting on budgets and forecasts
Which traits & experience contribute to your success?
- Positive work attitude and composure also in times of high growth efforts, you an outstanding communicator showing maturity and presence
- Agency Experience in Online Marketing is a plus
- You are Digital-First and have an easy time displaying your leadership in person as well as through virtual communication tools
- You lead by example, acting as a role model to display (some of) our values
- Agile mindset when it comes to feedback, continuous improvement, and learning
- Your mentality is hands-on and entrepreneurial; you know how to roll up your sleeves to deliver alongside your team
- You possess outstanding analytical and organization skills. You look at data and can use it to roll out initiatives to improve campaigns
- Fluent in German and English (both necessary)
What to expect working at MOONBASE
At Moonbase you can expect a down to earth, no bullshit, yet high caliber work environment. Thrive from an inspiring, young & dynamic team.
- Join an industry-leading team with past achievements in their previous ventures & projects that loves what they’re doing as we believe in dream roles
- Competitive compensation & pension, 20 paid vacation days per year (PTO)
- Remote first (up to 100%), Hybrid Flagship Office in Berlin Remote & flexible working hours: we made this part of our DNA long ago. Mobile/home office isn’t a benefit any longer and our team is spread across the globe
- High-Quality Home-Office Equipment (Chairs, Desks, etc.)
extensive personal development opportunities such as regular coachings and free access to mental health professionals + learning Budget
- MOONBASE sponsors all official Facebook certifications & trainings
- We actively empower our people to not only take ownership but to be owners with our equity/VESOP program
- Performance Bonus: %-commission of EBIT + %-commission of Revenue of your projects
- Cutting-edge Apple M1 chips (2021) and full modern tool stack (Slack, Notion, GSuite, ClickUp, Calendly etc.)
- All roles can redeem up to 40€ worth of vouchers every month on services & products of their choice such as Amazon Prime, Douglas, Spotify, Apple, Swapfiets and many more
We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.