ACCOUNT MANAGER, SOCIAL CAMPAIGNS (f/m/d)
What will keep you challenged?
As a Social Campaign Manager you will coordinate and oversee the creation, management, execution, and development of organic & paid Social Media campaigns for clients while analyzing opportunities to scale and optimize value-based outcomes. This role coordinates with the Head of Campaigns to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency, hitting and exceeding our clients’ goals. The position involves creating and delivering engaging & successful social campaigns across numerous different social platforms in a variety of native mediums.
- Create & execute paid and awareness brands for the biggest brands in the world
- Ensure a superior quality of communication and project delivery
- Plan social media campaigns and provide everything needed for client pitches
- Develop analytics reports and collate data from Social Media staff reporting, presenting analysis of campaigns and trends to all stakeholders
- Monitor trends that can drive our client’s success on Social and be aware of market changes and developments
Which traits & experience contribute to your success?
- Owning/having owned social media communities/pages is a plus
- proven copy-writing skills are plus
- Experience launching organic Social Media Campaigns on Instagram
- Excellent verbal communication skills, people first mentality
- Intimate experience with the different facets within each social media platform
- On the forefront of social trends, able to adapt & progress
- Experience with viral content on Instagram
- Excellent spoken and written English + German skills
What to expect working at MOONBASE
At Moonbase you can expect a down to earth, no bullshit, yet high caliber work environment. Thrive from an inspiring, young & dynamic team.
- You will join a world-class team with past achievements in their previous projects
- You can have a direct impact without micromanagement and will work with people who believe in the company, love what they do, and are happy being together
- Your work brings you in contact with the biggest brands in the world and the “Who is Who” of the German E-Commerce industry
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Opportunity to partly schedule your working times on your own, remotely
- Competitive compensation & pension
- Well equipped and modern flagship office right above Apple & Tesla in Berlin
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a steep learning curve from day one
We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.